So you hear the stereotype of deadbeat dads. But did you know that moms are more likely to be deadbeats? Check out this chart I compiled from data from http://www.census.gov/ . I could not find any later data, and it seems to be in 2 year intervals. It will be interesting to see the latest data.
Other oddities on here are the fluctuations of how much is owed. In 2007 Moms owe the most.
I know for my part I am probably considered a “deadbeat” by government standards because I don’t report my payments through the registry. I do pay, and get a receipt from my ex every month. And as we used to say at HP, bad data is worse than no data.
18 Notes/ Hide
- mrondezzy likes this
- lejacquelope likes this
- clementmoraschi likes this
- hi-its-meee likes this
- hi-its-meee reblogged this from mr-cappadocia and added:
- nietzschesghost reblogged this from sosungalittleclodofclay
- imfunnyujusthavetobelieve likes this
- underthestarssofaraway likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay reblogged this from mr-cappadocia
- reeltoreel likes this
- eliminativism reblogged this from raisingadults
- soulproprietorship likes this
- garvan-the-mad likes this
- lyall likes this
- raisingadults posted this